Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Book Cover Critiques


The Goldfinch is a prize winning cover. This month we're talking about book covers. My plan was to blog on prize winning covers. I went online and came across the site below.
I was expecting to see the prize winning covers from some contest. What I got was covers with their critiques. Some covers were good, like The Goldfinch. Others looked okay, but had titles that didn’t were difficult to read, author’s name you couldn’t read and many other comments. I thought you might find it interesting and could compare them to your own covers or future covers.

Let me know if you enjoyed this or found it helpful.

2 comments:

  1. It was interesting but I didn't see any covers by authors I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. https://www.fiverr.com/fmmstudios/do-book-kindle-and-ebook-cover-design

    ReplyDelete