Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Readers! Writers! Talk to Me!


What would you like to see in the new year?
As a reader, what are looking for when you click on a blog – new books, new authors, old authors, interviews with authors? Is there anything you’d like to see in a blog? Is there a reader out there who’d like to guest on my blog?

Writers, what about you? Is there anything you like on blogs that you don’t get enough of?
At the moment I’m continuing Tuesday Tips and Tweaks with guest authors sharing a writing, publishing or marketing tip. Thursday will be a promo day for new books. The third Saturday will continue to be my group blog, where we all blog on the theme/question of the month. Other Saturdays I will post on a variety of topics, Including my own writing and books.

There are a lot of blogs out there so you can find info on almost any topic. I’m wondering if there are areas both readers and writers might want more of, or that they don’t find easily.
I look forward to any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment